Saturday, May 29, 2010

Start Spreading the News

So, here I am, FINALLY ready to take the plunge! After almost 4 years... really, has it been THAT long? I am coming back to the world of internet and doing my part in social networking with all of you! My dear friends and fellow bargain shoppers, lets take our saving to a new level!!
For those of you who don't know me outside of the cyberspace world, I have a PASSION for saving money. I also have a passion to write, to speak and to empower women (and you men who will listen) to have the things they want, but wisely. The Bible says in Proverbs 31 that a woman prepares and keeps her home. She is the center. We see it all around us, advertisers want to know what WOMEN think because we are the ones doing all the buying! I am hoping this blog serves two fold.... First, to share practical deals as I find them around town and second, educate all of us on how to save when we spend in general as it relates to certain topics with some Biblical perspective. I would also LOVE LOVE LOVE for you to share here as well... What better way to save than sharing our collective efforts for finding great deals! I won't be lengthy - I don't have the time! I will be as detailed as my non detailed mind allows me and I will do my best to answer comments as you have them. I have found such joy in sharing deals with close friends and family over the years... I look forward to sharing many more with you! so start spreading the news! Diva Deals are on their way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment